Friday, September 2, 2011

Another edition to the BAD celebrity tattoo club


So we all know Lindsay Lohan is a trainwreck. But the washed-up starlet has proven this once again, by recently adding to her tattoo collection. This time, it's the lyrics to a Billy Joel song. Now, I'm not dissing Billy Joel, but why in God's name would you ever get his lyrics tattooed on your body?  Especially these ones:


Surely some of these other Billy Joel lyrics would be more appropriate for La Lohan?

"In the middle of the night, I go walking in my sleep"
"We didn't start the fire, it was always burning since the world's been turning"
"Only the good die young"
"Say goodbye to Hollywood"


And while we're at it, the sub-editor in me is bothered that her tattoo is obviously missing a comma (between crystal and sharp) and an extra space needs to be deleted (between like and I).  Looks like you'll have to wear these mistakes forever Lindsay.

No comments:

Post a Comment