Monday, September 19, 2011

More Emmys fashion - the good


Archie Panjabi
I'm a big fan of her on The Good Wife, and I love her choice of dress here. 
Simple, bold and incredibly flattering.


Sofia Vergara
I had discounted this in still photos, but when she was on stage, she was a knockout. The earrings are verging on a Miss Universe-style look, but you can't deny that the cut of this dress accentuates her amazing figure fabulously.


Claire Danes
Now this is how you do sequins in a classy way: keep the hair and accessories simple and let the dress do the talking. 


Kerry Washington
This girl is WAY too thin, but this dress is absolutely gorgeous. Funnily enough, she didn't look this emaciated on TV.  Maybe the camera really does add 10 pounds. Scary.



Rachael Taylor
I love this icy blonde goddess look this Aussie actress has going here. The sequins are on trend, but she keeps it modern with a great new haircut and subtle styling.



Cobie Smulders
Now this is not my favourite shade of blue. However, the detail on this chiffon Alberta Ferretti gown is just so beautiful that it has made me reconsider this colour. Am loving the drop earrings and shorter hair.


Kristin Wiig
Again, this was a dress that I'd skipped past on first viewing, but the whole look is
growing on me. Brown is a hard colour to pull off, but I like the bold choice and understated styling.

No comments:

Post a Comment