Thursday, October 20, 2011

5 Things I Love This Week


1. Sunny days. The view from my balcony at the moment is gorgeous. It's Autumn here and we're enjoying the last of the green leaves. This week's weather has been particularly lovely. It's cool but not cold and there are even blue skies. Just perfect.


2. Feeling my bump grow. And quickly! I still can't feel movement, but my OB assures me it's coming soon. I can't believe I'm past the half way mark.


3. Internet radio. I listen to Triple J every day via my iPod hooked to our iPod dock. My eyes tell me I live in Shanghai when I look out the window, but my ears are firmly planted back in Australia when I'm in my living room. Love it.


4. High tea. My friends and I have started a new monthly outing: we go for an afternoon of high tea and side of girly chats. We've now done The Peninsula and the Waldorf Astoria. It feels so cliched - ladies who tea! - but we're loving it.

5. New babies. In the space of 18 months we have welcomed four new boys to our extended family -- two in the last fortnight! Two on my side and two on my husband's side. I wonder if I will continue the trend and have a boy? We'll find out in March...

No comments:

Post a Comment